My time at St. Francis began just yesterday and it is an enjoyment already. The kids and faculty are very easy to like and get along with and were very welcoming when i walked through the door. i enjoyed interacting with the kids and getting to know the staff. I came here on an account of Mr. Levar Jones and i am so glad i did. I am always a litttle nervous when stepping into a new environment but i quickly realized that it was not even necessary.I am glad i decided to come here and join the Power Project it has been a great way to begin my summer. :)!!!
Glad to hear you're feeling welcome. We're glad to have you. -Andrea
ReplyDeleteAkil,
ReplyDeleteI'm excited to have you hear with us this summer. As I shared with you, you have an amazing heart and I hope you share as much of it as possible with the Prodigies this summer.
Mr. J