Friday, July 2, 2010
Tristan triple s
this week revealed alot to me. from the smaller things like how to communicate with younger kids to extreme things like seeing a day in the life of a recovering addict. working with younger kids is a drastic change to me because throughout my life all I've been with my classmates for 8 years thats my whole elementary and middleschool years. sometimes I would find myself using bigger words that the younger kids won't understand and then i have to reword my whole sentence and that helped my communication skills. also working with the kids at Baltimore Station helped me see a total different story of addicts rather than the false stories that mainstream media tells us and thats something I will never forget
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tristan,
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to see you recognizing your gifts and opportunities to grow here this summer. I'm glad to have you here...you and your quiet strength!